I understand that Geronimo Clustering support will be available in version 1.0, does anyone know when this stable version is available? I also understand that clustering feature will be provided by WADI, it mainly focus on clustering in Web side, does anyone know what will Geronimo version 1.0 will finally offer in terms of clustering in different aspect (web, EJB, activemq, and etc)?

In addition, in Geronimo M5 version, activemq 3.2 already provide the clustering feature, does it mean that Geronimo already support clustering in the JMS area, or some work still need to be done, what kind of steps I need to configure so that it can support JMS clustering?
Same question also apply to Tomcat 5, it already support clustering, what steps I need to configure?

Thanks
James