I need a reference to the TransactionManager in one of java class. But I don’t know the GBean name corresponding to the TransactionManager. Can anybody please help me how to get a reference to TransactionManager in Java code.

Rakesh Ranjan

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com