geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guglielmo.Licht...@instinet.com
Subject Re: Reference to TransactionManager
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:10:35 GMT
I had the same question. As per David Jencks:

==================================

In your gbean info building code include something like this:

         infoFactory.addReference("TransactionManager",
ExtendedTransactionManager.class, NameFactory.TRANSACTION_MANAGER);

Then you won't have to specify the <type> in the reference.

In the xml plan,

         <reference name="TransactionManager">
             <module>org/apache/geronimo/Server</module>
             <name>TransactionManager</name>
         </reference>

assuming you are not using the patch I posted a few days ago that
includes new-style configIds.

"Ranjan, Rakesh \(Cognizant\)" <Rakesh.Ranjan@cognizant.com>
12/07/2005 05:11 AM
Please respond to user