geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guglielmo.Licht...@instinet.com
Subject Re: TranQL connector for MySQL (Local and XA)
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 21:54:40 GMT
Actually mine did work. I am sorry if you got the impression that it
didn't.

I will try out your code if I get a chance. It looks like my migration
project from WebLogic will
be put on hold, although I did establish that it's feasible.

Jeremy Boynes <jboynes@apache.org>
12/04/2005 09:33 AM
Please respond to user