geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guglielmo.Licht...@instinet.com
Subject Re: Reference to TransactionManager
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 17:19:41 GMT
That's good to know.

Although, given that the substance of this method also boils to a lot
of text, it really does not change the coupling to the deployment details
of the transaction,
nor does it mean that a broken dependency will be detected at compilation
time.

Therefore I think putting all the text in the gbean's plan is better
because at least there it's in good company.

I think gbeans achieve modularity and low coupling, but I think they do
easy at the expense of ease of use.
Perhaps by using two separate apis it might be possible to do both?

David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>
12/07/2005 10:10 PM
Please respond to user