geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guglielmo.Licht...@instinet.com
Subject Re: TranQL connector for MySQL (Local and XA)
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 17:19:29 GMT
The CTO did not respond on this issue. I actually find myself in a
transitional where I may lose job here.
That may simplify things.

Jeremy Boynes <jboynes@apache.org>
12/04/2005 02:07 PM
Please respond to user

        To:     user@geronimo.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: TranQL connector for MySQL (Local and XA)

Guglielmo.Lichtner@instinet.com wrote:
> Actually mine did work. I am sorry if you got the impression that it
> didn't.

No, I thought it did. I was under the impression though that you did not
have permission to contribute it to the project so wanted to provide an
alternative. Sorry for the confusion.

> I will try out your code if I get a chance. It looks like my migration
> project from WebLogic will
> be put on hold, although I did establish that it's feasible.

If you can that would be great, thanks. Or if you can sort out the IP
contribution issue it would be welcome.

Thanks
--
Jeremy

<<<Disclaimer>>>

In compliance with applicable rules and regulations, Instinet
reviews and archives incoming and outgoing email communications,
copies of which may be produced at the request of regulators.
This message is intended only for the personal and confidential
use of the recipients named above.  If the reader of this email
is not the intended recipient, you have received this email in
error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return email and
permanently delete the copy you received.

Instinet accepts no liability for any content contained in the
email, or any errors or omissions arising as a result of email
transmission. Any opinions contained in this email constitute
the sender's best judgment at this time and are subject to change
without notice.   Instinet does not make recommendations of a
particular security and the information contained in this email
should not be considered as a recommendation, an offer or a
solicitation of an offer to buy and sell securities.