geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Running SPECjAppServer2004
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:51:59 GMT
Matt,

I surely can access the /SPECjAppServer page but when I try to login
with Dealership ID or Manufacturer ID, I receive "Could not find account
for 1." diagnostic. Looks like the application really has no access to
the database table or something.

Is there a way I can diagnose and investigate this problem, taking into
account that deployment went well using the DD's you provided, and the
databases are loaded and visible in Geronimo console?

Thank you.

With best regards,
   Vasily Zakharov, Intel Managed Runtime Division

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Hogstrom [mailto:matt@hogstrom.org]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 10:20 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Running SPECjAppServer2004

You can access the transactions through a web interface to ensure they
are
operating correctly.  The URL should be
http://hostname:8080/SPECjAppServer
This should take you to the home page where you can interact with the
application.

Zakharov, Vasily M wrote:
> Matt,
>
> Thank you for your help, surely your DDs were extremely helpful and
> saved me a lot of time and effort.
>
> Well, I'm not sure what are the transactions you're talking about and
> how to execute them - I found nothing about that in the documentation.
>
> On deployed SPECjAppServer's webpage there's the Atomicity Tests page,
> and on that page all three tests are marked as FAILED. I'm not sure if
> this is a problem.
>
> I was able to run a loaddb script from SjAS distribution, and it
> completed successfuly and I can see the loaded data in the tables in
> Geronimo console. Does it count as a confirmation that DB interactions
> are working? :)
>
> Maybe you can point me to some other places I can check to verify my
> configuration?
>
> Thank you.
>
> With best regards,
>    Vasily Zakharov, Intel Managed Runtime Division

org.spec.jappserver.driver.Auditor.validateInitialValues(Auditor.java:18

>>1)
>>	at org.spec.jappserver.driver.Driver.configure(Driver.java:330)
>>	at org.spec.jappserver.driver.Driver.<init>(Driver.java:160)
>>	at org.spec.jappserver.driver.Driver.main(Driver.java:1137)
>>
>>Has anybody tried to run SPECjAppServer2004 on Geronimo and/or seen an
>>issue similar to this? If yes, have you encountered this problem, and
>>have you got past it?  Any advise as to what I should try next would
>
> be
>
>>appreciated.
>>
>>Additional detail follows.
>>
>>I'm trying to deploy and run SPECjAppServer2004 benchmark
>>(http://www.spec.org/jAppServer2004/) on Geronimo 1.0 M5 using
>
> built-in
>
>>Derby database.
>>
>>I've generally followed the SPECjAppServer2004 deployment guide and
>>started with downloading Matt Hogstrom's deployment descriptors from

/geronimo/trunk/sandbox/specjappserver2004/specj2004-deployment-plan.xml