geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "lubaki nsele" <nsel...@hotmail.com>
Subject Geronimo Classloader XStream in EJB
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 16:51:14 GMT
the EJB&nbsp; jar. It is&nbsp;throwing a classcast exception. Same code works for
IBM Websphere. I changed the code to use JDOM with XPath; XPath failed with this exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jaxen/JaxenException, I had all required&nbsp;jar
in the path ;&nbsp;it&nbsp;works&nbsp;&nbsp;whrn I&nbsp;run it stand alone.
</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>If I remove XPath then, JDOM code works without any problem.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Is anyone can tell how I&nbsp; can make XStream load in ejb without
the parent version. I tried the depencies and version it seems not&nbsp;to help.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>XStream works fine when it is a part of a Web app; it only causes an
issue&nbsp;&nbsp;when it is define for EJB.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Lubaki</DIV></div></html>