geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Nell Gawor <nell_ga...@hotmail.com>
Subject Understanding config.xml
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:12:53 GMT
Hi,

My question is in reference to M5.  I see there are a number of
attributes in config.xml that I can modify.  My question is, what if I
want to change something that is not in there.  For instance, looking at
system-jms-plan.xml, it has this stanza:

<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.0"
    configId="org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS"
    parentId="org/apache/geronimo/ActiveMQServer">
    <resourceadapter>
        <resourceadapter-instance>
            <resourceadapter-name>ActiveMQ RA</resourceadapter-name>
            <config-property-setting
name="ServerUrl">tcp://0.0.0.0:61616</config-property-setting>
            <config-property-setting
name="UserName">geronimo</config-property-setting>
            <config-property-setting
name="Password">geronimo</config-property-setting>

If I decide I want to change the UserName and Password can I just add
this into config.xml and restart the server?  Or do I absolutely have to
modify system-jms-plan.xml and redeploy it?

Thanks,
Nell