geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rajiv M <rmadasser...@gmail.com>
Subject Eclipse 3.1.1 plugin problems
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:32:05 GMT
Hello,

I tried a web app on the following environment - a jsp which uses a mySQL
JDBC resource
Geronimo 1.0 MD5
Eclipse SDK 3.1.1
WTP 1.0 RC 5
Eclipse plug-in latest build from Geronimo site.

I observed the following issues:
1. If i try to add a resource via Naming tab, on the first click I get an
error, which does not describe anything but to verify workspace ".log". A
missing resource exception is logged here..

2. Any resource added in the resource dialog are not getting reflected in
the Naming screen when clicked OK.

3. Resource references present in the XML Source view disappear when Naming
view is selected
4. App does not deploy and fails at config store creation. There are no
exception traced in server.log but an exception is logged in the workspace
log

~Rajiv