geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Release 1.0 Status - Release Candidate 20051219 Available for Review
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:20:44 GMT
The JMS destination features are in fact completely broken, which is
why the links are commented out.  Please don't use anything you find
to be commented out, and there's no need to report stack traces for
that particular area.  :)  This is something we'll look at for the
next release.

Thanks,
    Aaron