geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Understanding config.xml
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:42:58 GMT
Generally speaking, if a GBean attribute is designated as manageable,
then you can add an entry for it in config.xml (even if you need to
add an entry for the GBean in config.xml).

However, it's not obvious what the GBean attributes are for changing
the resource adapter config properties.  It may or may not turn out
that these attributes are manageable and have sensible names in the
short term, but we will definitely support it eventually.  This is
going to be important for the database edit screen in the management
console.  :)

Thanks,
    Aaron