geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: modules/assembly directory removed???
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:23:36 GMT
We've switched to a new way of building that allows for more
customized distributions of Geronimo.  To build the most current
source, you should do something like this (there have been more
detailed discussions recently on the dev list):

maven m:co
rm -rf ~/.maven/plugins ~/.maven/cache/geronimo*
~/.maven/repository/geronimo/plugins
maven m:clean m:clean-repo new

The output is then in
assemblies/j2ee-jetty-server/target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT for a server
with Jetty or assemblies/j2ee-tomcat-server/target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT
for a server with Tomcat.

Thanks,
    Aaron