geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Henry Hwang" <HHw...@azulsystems.com>
Subject why are these components not checked out...
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 01:35:41 GMT
Command run:

>svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk geronimo

>svn update

(Updated to revision 358338)

In ./geronimo folder

./maven m:checkout

I noticed that only OpenEJB is checked out, not ActiveMQ or TranQL.  Looking
in the maven.xml,  I found that the checking out and updating of ActiveMQ,
TranQL, and Howl (logger) are commented out, only OpenEJB is checked out.

When I uncommented the checking out of the 3 components, the TranQL and Howl
checked out ok, but checking out ActiveMQ got an exception:

cvs.activemq.codehaus.org is an unknown host

Do I need to check out these 3 components? If yes, why are they commented out
in the maven.xml?

Henry