geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dom <dom...@free.fr>
Subject Re: troubles starting geronimo
Date Sun, 25 Dec 2005 23:51:44 GMT
Hi Aaron
Using netstat, port 1099 is not used before startup, but it is used
after startup
I tried an other port in config.xml, but same problem with the other port
This is the only error during startup, but I can't deploy anything.
The IP is the one attributed by my DHCP server
I've tried 3 different implementations of Geronimo, same problem.