geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Release 1.0 Status - Release Candidate 20051219 Available for Review
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:11:53 GMT

It appears that the ability to add queues/topics was removed during
ApacheCon because there was some concern about the functionality (I'm
not sure what that was ... but I remember some mention of problems with
persisting the queues or something).

It's pretty dangerous to just grab the URL from some commented code and
expect that it would work.  Then enabled the URL would invoke an action
on the portlet which might look for information in the action request
which would not be set.

I understand that the functionality was expected in the console.
However, since it was specifically removed from the delivery I would not
call it "completely broken".   Do you also get failures if you attempt
to add queues/topics outside of the admin console?

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net