geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jakob Færch (Trifork)" <>
Subject Where does output from bean code to System.err go?
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:24:50 GMT
I'm deploying an application where beans System.err.println's exception,
then throws a new exception without wrapping the original. The
application is the Adventure Builder sample application - so making the
code behave is not an option.

The "println instead of logging" behaviour makes debugging quite
uncomfortable, since I can't seem to find the System.err.println output
anywhere. It doesn't seem to go into var/log/geronimo.log.
Errors printed from ejbCreate()'s during startup appears on the console
(interweaved with log4j output).

Can anyone help me locate the missing output?

View raw message