geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Deployment Plans in doc/plan
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:15:48 GMT
Well, talking to myself again.. :)

I managed to redeploy the plans from the source tree, though still
wondering if the plans are supposed to be available in the binary images.

I'm trying to get geronimo Tomcat clustering running (independent of
WADI) and it seems that the new Gbeans are running into problems.
Seeing some real basic problems getting to the CatalinaClusterGBean
constructor.  Any chance of getting a fresh plan.xml for Tomcat
clustering that contains a working/near-working configuration?

Thanks
-Dave-