geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Geronimo ClassLoader Architecture
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:53:59 GMT
Thanks for this test.

Could you please confirm that the Axis jar is defined as a dependency or
include? If yes, then I'm afraid I will need a sample EJB module that I
could use to track the problem.

BTW, there is also a "hidden-classes" element which can be used to
declare classes hidden from this configuration:

<openejb-jar
    xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar"
    configId="com/nsele/atl/odonEJB"
    inverseClassloading="true">