geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Geronimo ClassLoader Architecture
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:02:06 GMT
Hi Lubaki,

You can use the optional attribute "inverseClassloading" at the
configuration level to force a child first class loading:

<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.0"
  configId="your id"
  inverseClassloading="true">

When set to true, classes defined by this configuraton take precedence
over the classes defined by the parent configurations.

Thanks,
Gianny