geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <>
Subject Re: Geronimo ClassLoader Architecture
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:02:06 GMT
Hi Lubaki,

You can use the optional attribute "inverseClassloading" at the
configuration level to force a child first class loading:

<openejb-jar xmlns=""
  configId="your id"

When set to true, classes defined by this configuraton take precedence
over the classes defined by the parent configurations.

lubaki nsele wrote:

> Geronimo classloader makes available all classes loaded by
> org/apache/geronimo/Server to his children. This is a huge issue
> because Geronimo uses a different library that I am using with EJB
> application. For example, I am usiing axis1.0 and Geronimo server is
> using axis-1.3GerXXXX.  This discussion had been discussed in the
> following threads
> IS anyone knows the fix to this or how to overcome this issue?
> Lubaki

View raw message