geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.no...@worldonline.fr>
Subject Re: Packaging GBeans and dependencies
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:01:54 GMT
Thanks for this reply.
I'm trying to use the geronimo.include property in my project.xml to
include jars in the
car file.  The effect is to add an entry named "jar" in the car which is
the dependency,
but when i try to add several includes, only one is kept.  I think there
is a problem with the name
of the jar entry.
I have searched all xml files for the "geronimo.include" string, but
found it nowhere.
Do I have to specify something else ? Or if this is a bug, can someone
roughly point me where to
look at ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet