geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <...@codehaus.org>
Subject Packaging GBeans and dependencies
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:07:20 GMT
I'm looking for a way to package a set of gbeans with its dependencies,
and have not found any so far.
 From what i understand, the configuration can refer to jars (with the
dependency tag) that are stored in
the repository, but i have not found any way for these jars to be added
at deployment time,
or to refer to jars that would be deployed with the configuration (and
not refering to the repository).

My main goal is to be able to deploy the whole configuration (including
the dependencies) in a
single command using the deployer and to avoid manually copying all the
dependencies to the repository.

I'm quite sure i have missed something.  Can someone please tell me the
best way to achieve this ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet