geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Deployment of IBM (WSAD generated web service in EAR)
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:29:14 GMT
I think that WSAD has generated a j2ee 1.3 web service descriptor
which is not required to be supported by j2ee 1.4 and that is not in
fact supported by geronimo or WASCE.  I haven't studied the 1.3 ws
spec, but the document you show below looks fairly easy to convert
into a 1.4 dd by hand.  However the jaxrpc mapping xml file may be a
completely different format and may present more problems.  Are there
any WSAD tools available that will directly generate j2ee 1.4 web
service deployment descriptors?

thanks
david jencks