geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Krishnakumar B <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Admin Objects reeference in WAR
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 12:20:34 GMT
HI David,

I tried the changes u suggested. I get a java.lang.StackOverflowError
in Servlet when i lookup a Queue in JNDI.

The web.xml i have changed to

<message-destination-ref id="MessageDestinationRef_1">
         <message-destination-ref-name>jms/ivtQ</message-destination-ref-name>
         <message-destination-type>javax.jms.Queue</message-destination-type>
         <message-destination-usage>Produces</message-destination-usage>
         <message-destination-link>ivtQ</message-destination-link>
</message-destination-ref>

and geronimo-web.xml to

<naming:resource-env-ref>
              <naming:ref-name>jms/ivtQ</naming:ref-name>
              <naming:message-destination-link>ivtQ</naming:message-destination-link>
</naming:resource-env-ref>

and in Servlet i do

Queue q = (Queue)getContext().lookup("java:comp/env/jms/ivtQ");

This leads to a StackOverflow.

The code works if i do Queue q = qSess.createQueue("TEST.QUEUE");

So it fails in this lookup.

Any thoughts on this why it occurs...

Regards
Krishnakumar B