geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Cristian Roldan <roldan...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: FW: Reference to TransactionManager
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 19:33:49 GMT
Hi,

      I think that you are using a wrong gbean name, the right one should be:

  geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=org/apache/geronimo/Server,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=TransactionManager,name=TransactionManager

  To obtain the gbean names you  must run the following command:

  deploy start org/apache/geronimo/DebugConsole

  now you are able to get all the names with http://[HOST_NAME]:8080/debug-tool

  Bye,

"Ranjan, Rakesh (Cognizant)" <Rakesh.Ranjan@cognizant.com> escribió:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hi friends,
  I tried to get a reference to TransactionManager using the code suggested by David Jencks.
But still its not working.

  I am giving u a hint  what actually I am doing :

  I have a java class that contain the above to return the TransactionManager. I am calling
this class through a JSP Page. I am using the Geronimo-1.0 server. There is a snippet of the
code in the following line :

  public TransactionManager getTransactionManager() {
   TransactionManager tm=null;
   try {
     ObjectName TM_NAME = new ObjectName("geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=geronimo/j2ee-server/1.0-SNAPSHOT

     /car,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=TransactionManager,name=TransactionManager");
     Kernel kernel = KernelRegistry.getSingleKernel();
     tm = (TransactionManager) kernel.getProxyManager().createProxy(TM_NAME,TransactionManager.class);
     }
     catch (Exception e) {
              System.out.println("Could not obtain Transaction Manager\n"+ e);
     }
     return tm;
  }

  But still its not working. Now the error is :

  Could not obtain Transaction Manager
  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get GBeanInfo for target object: geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=geronimo/j2ee-server/1.0-SNAPSHOT/car,J2EEServer=geronimo,
j2eeType=TransactionManager,name=TransactionManager

  I think the above GBean name is incorrect. Can anybody suggest me to how to get the correct
GBean name or any other way to get a reference to transaction manager.

  Thanks and Regard,
  Rakesh Ranjan