geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse 3.1.1 plugin problems --cannot publish apps
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:48:13 GMT
Thanks.  After you point out where the log is, I saw the following in the .log file:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java(Compiled Code))
	at
org.apache.geronimo.core.GeronimoConnectionFactory.discoverDeploymentFactory(GeronimoConnectionFactory.java:78)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.core.GeronimoConnectionFactory.getDeploymentManager(GeronimoConnectionFactory.java:45)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.core.CommandLauncher.setDeploymentManager(CommandLauncher.java:87)
	at org.apache.geronimo.core.CommandLauncher.executeCommand(CommandLauncher.java:61)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.core.internal.GeronimoServerBehaviour.doDeploy(GeronimoServerBehaviour.java:233)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.core.internal.GeronimoServerBehaviour.invokeCommand(GeronimoServerBehaviour.java:207)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.core.internal.GeronimoServerBehaviour.publishModule(GeronimoServerBehaviour.java:194)
	at
org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.publishModule(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:658)
	at
org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.publishModules(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:738)
	at
org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.publish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:596)
	at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.doPublish(Server.java:799)
	at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.publish(Server.java:788)
	at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.PublishServerJob.run(PublishServerJob.java:145)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)

thanks,

Lin

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com