geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse 3.1.1 plugin problems --cannot publish apps
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:40:49 GMT
1) launch eclipse using eclipse -clean and use a brand new workspace
2) change to J2EE view.  Define a geronimo server and start it.
3) right click dynamic web projects and select import to import
the hello.war file.  Select default/next for everything except uncheck the "add module to
an ear application" checkbox.
4) right click the hello folder and select run as--run on server.
then I got the "unable to publish error" immediately.

I'll send you the hello.war file in a seperate note to reduce the size of the email to
the list.

Thanks, Lin