geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jason Lenhart <jplenh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Building from Source and no deployer.jar
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:46:11 GMT
Hi Sachin and thank you for your reply,

I saw the geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip file
under my ~/.maven/repository/geronimo/distributions

However when I unpack ... I do not see the
deployer.jar in the bin directory ... is there
something in addition to the typical rebuild-all that
I need to do so that I can get my hands on that jar?

Thank you in advance,

Jason

--- Sachin Patel <sppatel2@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jason,
>
> The instructions need to be updated.  We now produce
> 2 distributions
> with different web containers, Jetty and Tomcat.
>
> After building the source, the distributions will be
> located in
>
> ~/.maven/repository/geronimo/distributions
>
> On Dec 15, 2005, at 2:21 PM, Jason Lenhart wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Forgive me if I am just totally missing something
> > here...I am sort of stumped.
> >
> > I have built from the source a few times.  The
> wiki
> > notes the following:
> >
> > "If you've built from source, you must unpack the
> > Geronimo binary

${maven.repo.local}/geronimo/jars/geronimo-assembly-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
> > into the location you wish to install Geronimo."
> >
> > I am on OS X so for me it is:

~/.maven/repository/geronimo/jars/geronimo-assembly-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar