geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jason Lenhart <jplenh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Building from Source and no deployer.jar
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:21:14 GMT
Hi,

Forgive me if I am just totally missing something
here...I am sort of stumped.

I have built from the source a few times.  The wiki
notes the following:

"If you've built from source, you must unpack the
Geronimo binary
${maven.repo.local}/geronimo/jars/geronimo-assembly-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
into the location you wish to install Geronimo."

I am on OS X so for me it is:
~/.maven/repository/geronimo/jars/geronimo-assembly-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

But this jar is not there, so I grabbed the jar out of
the 'distributions' directory:

geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip

I unpack it but there is no deployer.jar in the bin
directory.

Am I grabbing the wrong file?

Thanks in advance,

Jason