geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: list-targets command
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 21:48:35 GMT
You could start by just trying 2 config stores.  Add another one to the
j2ee-system plan and rebuild everything.  If the server starts we can
start worrying about how to put stuff there:-)

I'm very interested in using the geronimo repo as the immutable config
store: for at least gbean-only configurations I think packed car files
will work fine.  The MavenConfigStore n the packaging plugin may be
repurposable for this.

thanks
david jencks