geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Admin Objects reeference in WAR
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 09:26:16 GMT
resource-ref is for a datasource, jms connection factory, or other
connection factory.  Admin objects need to be referenced via
message-destination-refs or resource-env-refs.  Changing all your
resource-refs to resource-env-refs will probably work, although the
message-destination-ref stuff is a little neater.

thanks
david jencks