geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Christopher Chan" <>
Subject RE: modules/assembly directory removed???
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:17:18 GMT
If you look at the BUILDING.txt (at least in the 1.0 branch), the target is
located for each assembly.

>From BUILDING.txt:
To run the server, change into one of the assemblies directory
and start the server using a command like this:

        $> cd assemblies/j2ee-jetty-server
        $> cd target/geronimo-1.0
        $> java -jar bin/server.jar

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 1:10 AM
Subject: modules/assembly directory removed???

Why is the modules/assembly directory not in the SVN
checkout (svn checkout
geronimo)? I noticed that it was removed between SVN
version 354829 and 354830. I've also noticed a new
modules/scripts directory, but it hasn't been modified
since djencks first checked it in.

 - When I build, where is the server.jar (I do a
search and cannot
   find it!)?
 - If it is gone, where did it go? What's the

Thanks! Help soon please!

Do You Yahoo!?