geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Laccetti [c]" <mich...@s2g-limited.com>
Subject RE: JMS not functioning [signed]
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 03:23:14 GMT
The fix?  In the deployment plan I was linking to a workmanager via the
<name> element.  I switched to <gbean-link> and it works.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jencks [mailto:david_jencks@yahoo.com]
Sent: December 5, 2005 9:44 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: JMS not functioning

I think you need to look in geronimo.log for messages like "could not start
gbean **** because no matches for pattern ***

You may need to set the logging level to debug to see these.  By tracing
backwards from the gbean that hasn't started you can usually find where
there is a misnamed reference and fix it.

Hope this helps
david jencks

--
------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ]
------------------------
To: user@geronimo.apache.org.
For your security, michael@s2g-limited.com
digitally signed this message on 06 December 2005 at 03:23:04 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjh1c2VyQGdlcm9uaW1vLmFwYWNoZS5vcmcAbWljaGFlbEBzMmctb
GltaXRlZC5jb20AZW1haWwgYm9keQDLAwAAfAB8AAAAAQAAABgElUPLAwAAPwIAAgACAA
IAIIXYnAvwVJnXYkeNqqLiR5ZyHRK7W0tiTAYcV7p1uX8mAQAxTkdmLdtsIbMe4FE6Bpy
Dx/u9eVN0WyoQPcWCmWDyDz4ShAjtSIhbs/w7NzV6vrpCS/uV32l6ZDX/h/1LR9+KU2ln
RW5k
--------------------- [ END DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]