David,

I got pulled away from this for a few days and came back to it this morning.  I managed to make it work properly provided I deploy my connector as part of my EAR.  Previously, I was deploying the connector separate from the EAR (as a global connector if you will) and the reference was breaking due to some class loader issue.  I'm not sure why, seeing as the classes are in the repository. I kinow this surely works with JMS admin objects as I have tried this successfuly.

Richard.

I've updated ResourceReference to provide more useful information on

the exact cause of error.

thanks

david jencks