All,
I updated all the source code, applied the patch and rebuilt Geronimo.
Then I deploy the jetspeed.ear. It seems that the issue had been fixed.
Hope the patch would be applied to trunk soon. Thanks.

- Jian Liao

On 11/5/05, Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder@gmail.com> wrote:
> Your analysis is completely correct.  I coded a solution for tomcat
> rather similar to that for jetty, and it does fix the init problems,
> but appears to introduce some others.  I hope to get it all working
> soon and checked in.

Although Jeff is not subscribed to the user@ list, I discussed this
issue with him and he indicated that Jian has found a bug. Jeff was
working most of the day on coding up a solution to this issue, but I
don't know where it stands now. I'm CC'ing him to keep him informed
and also to prod him to subscribe to the user@ list ;-).

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project