It looks like it works now. I didn't change anything. It's possible that yesterday the output that was whizzing by
was coming from the server's jvm, not the deployer's which would explain why it couldn't be redirected.

BTW, the startup sequence is cute, meaning 10%/20%/30%... etc. but when redirect the output to a file you can
see the vt100 escape sequences you are using (or whatever they are) and it looks bad. IMHO I don't think it's
worth it.

However, if someone decides to write a vt100-compatible admin console into the running server that would be
very cool.

Thanks
Guglielmo

Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>