Hi Hans,
              I think that the problem is with building the EAR with a 1.5 jvm. Try building with a 1.4 jvm and see if it helps.

regards,
Manu

On 11/24/05, Hans Prueller <hans.prueller@gmx.net> wrote:
Hi toghether,

when I try to deploy my first self-built test.ear project within Geronimo / WASCE I get the
following error message:

java -jar .\bin\deployer.jar --user system --password manager deplo
y test.ear test-plan.xml
    Error: Unable to distribute test.ear: Error thrown during invocation

        test/interfaces/Business (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)

Can anybody give me a tip? The .ear file was built by using a jvm1.5 but with
strict 1.4 compliance. could that be a problem?

regards,
Hans

--

*****