hi rakesh,

what type of functionality u want in your application?

Some ways how GBeans can be used are

* GBean is more like a service with life cycle methods. Another GBean can get a reference to this GBean and do something...
* U can get the reference of  Gbean in the plan for web application by adding a reference tag.
* Also u can invoke a GBean. For this U can refer to source code and see how to invoke a GBean from a java application.

Regards
Krish