Hi,

I am trying to write a Gbean whose functionality seems to vary for different types of database drivers that is used. Can you tell me how to find out  the database driver name and version from the Gbean or within the geronimo code ?

Thanks and regards
Arun
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com