geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Richard <>
Subject Re: Referencing JCA Admin Object
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:52:05 GMT
Thanks again David,
 I apologize for not sending the cause the first time. I scanned the stack
too quickly and missed it. It is below. For some reson is is complainging my
impl class does not realize my interface. I'm certain it does. Also, I've
looked several times to make sure I have not mistyped something. I am
assuming that the classes are all verified at deployment time. I feel like I
am missing something obvious ;-)
  I added some printf's to my impl class and I see the setters getting
called. So I know it is the right type that is added to JNDI. These beans do
not need to implement any specific interface do they; as long as they
implement the interface I prescribed in my connector I should be good to go.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
  Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: Proxy does not implement expected
face interface
at org.apache.geronimo.naming.reference.ResourceReference.getContent(Res :61)

View raw message