geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Richard <plath...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Referencing JCA Admin Objects
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:16:37 GMT
David,
 Thanks for the reply,
 My geronimo.log file has the following line for the admin object; thus is
appears to be running:
 13:47:58,152 DEBUG [GBeanInstanceState] GBeanInstanceState for:
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEServer=geronimo,JCAResource=MyApp/Configuration,j2eeType=JCAAdminObject,name=AdminObjectToBeStoredInJNDI
State changed from starting to running
  There is nothing in the geronimo log, but when I attempt to access the
object, this is what I get:
 javax.naming.NamingException: could not look up : env/eis/ReferenceString
at org.apache.geronimo.naming.java.ReadOnlyContext.lookup(ReadOnlyContex
t.java:222)
at org.apache.geronimo.naming.java.RootContext.lookup(RootContext.java:5
1)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:361)
 Thanks again,
RIchard