geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Brian Bonner <bkbon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying a database plan
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2005 06:45:55 GMT
Thanks.  I stand corrected.  I didn't pay close enough attention to
that.  I found the group referenced and found resource-ref in the
sequence as you pointed out.  I was referring to the files in the
schema directory when I cut/pasted that info.

I'll look into building it from the source.  Is Geronimo supporting M2
yet?  (I hope so) Or do I need to use 1.1beta2 of Maven?  (hopefully
not)  I saw some posts about this by dblevins in svn.

Brian

On 11/26/05, Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
> On 11/26/05, Brian Bonner <bkbonner@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I meant to say 'jira'.  Anyway, I just checked out
> > geronimo-web-1.0.xsd  in the schema dir of geronimo-1.0M5.  It looks
> > like naming:naming-ref is not a valid top-level element:
>
> naming:resource-ref is in <xs:group
> ref="naming:jndiEnvironmentRefsGroup"/> -- and note that an xs:group
> is literally just a placeholder for a number of other elements, not an
> element itself, so naming:resource-ref really does appear at the top
> level of the file.
>
> Thanks,
>     Aaron
>
> > <xs:complexType name="web-appType">
> >         <xs:sequence>
> >             <xs:element ref="sys:import" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
> >             <xs:element ref="sys:dependency" minOccurs="0"
> > maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
> >
> >             <xs:element name="context-root" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
> >             <xs:element name="context-priority-classloader"
> > type="xs:boolean" minOccurs="0"/>
> >             <xs:element name="container-config"
> > type="web:container-configType" minOccurs="0"/>
> >
> >             <xs:group ref="naming:jndiEnvironmentRefsGroup"/>
> >             <xs:element ref="naming:message-destination" minOccurs="0"
> > maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
> >
> >             <xs:sequence minOccurs="0">
> >                 <xs:element name="security-realm-name" type="xs:string"/>
> >                 <xs:element ref="security:security" minOccurs="0"/>
> >             </xs:sequence>
> >
> >             <xs:element ref="sys:gbean" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
> >
> >         </xs:sequence>
> >         <xs:attribute name="configId" type="xs:string" use="required"/>
> >         <xs:attribute name="parentId" type="xs:string" use="optional"/>
> >     </xs:complexType>
> >
> > Maybe this is different in cvs?
> >
> > Brian
> >
> > On 11/26/05, Brian Bonner <bkbonner@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Aaron, the eclipse XML Builder was giving me errors saying that it
> > > wasn't valid.  Only when I put it in the container-config did it not
> > > give me an error.
> > >
> > > I'll look at the xsd and post what I find.  I'll open up a gira with
> > > my web.xml and geronimo-web.xml.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > Brian

 Any ideas?

I saw

No builder

If it
Jetty if

<name>AS400Datasource</name>

<config-property-setting name="UserName">user</config-property-setting>

<config-property-setting name="Password">demo</config-property-setting>

<config-property-setting name="Driver">

        com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver

</config-property-setting>

<config-property-setting name="ConnectionURL">

        jdbc:as400:192.168.1.15

</config-property-setting>

<config-property-setting name="CommitBeforeAutocommit">

        true

</config-property-setting>

<config-property-setting name="ExceptionSorterClass">

        org.tranql.connector.NoExceptionsAreFatalSorter

</config-property-setting>

<connectionmanager>

        <local-transaction />

        <single-pool>

                <max-size>10</max-size>

                <min-size>0</min-size>

                <blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>

                <idle-timeout-minutes>30</idle-timeout-minutes>

                <match-one />

        </single-pool>

</connectionmanager>

I'm not getting