geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Poul" <gp...@ccc.at>
Subject Re: Building revision 331695 of geronimo-eclipse-tools from scratch
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:26:02 GMT
Hi Sachin,

> Hi Gerhard, I couldn't find anything suspicious on my end.  I had someone
> build on windows and they were able to build.  What version of the JDK are
> you using?

java full version "1.4.2_05-b04"

> I'd really like to get you up and running, so if theres any other info
> that you can provide that would help me out.  Does this error occur every
> time? From the root of the tree
> can you run "maven -o clean -Declipse.home=/wtplocation/eclipse/".  Then
> rerun the build?

Yes, it occurs every time. - I've run clean and it happens again.

> Also, after re-running, can you go to your src tree  and send me as an
> attachment to my email address the .log file which should be located
> inside .../plugins/temp/.metadata.

I've sent it to you in a separate mail directly to you. - This is the file
that was already generated directly after the clean.

> Do you have another machine you can try on?

Yes, I can test this on a Linux box, but I'll only be able to do that over
the coming weekend and provide feedback on Saturday if you don't find
anything in the .log.

Gerhard