geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Poul" <gp...@ccc.at>
Subject Re: Building revision 331695 of geronimo-eclipse-tools from scratch
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 20:05:58 GMT
Hi Sachin,

"Sachin Patel" <sppatel2@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:4370AAB8.9080704@gmail.com...
> What platform are you building on? Linux? Looks like something is
> referencing a windows "C" drive.  I'll take a look and see if anything
> catches my eye.

That would be great. Yes, I'm building on Windows, so the path C:\java\ is
ok.

> Also to give  you a heads up (and I just found this out yesterday) that
> the integration driver was announced prematurely as  you may have seen the
> following message on the download site:
>
> NOTE: some pretty serious problems have been found with this build, so
> some function is badly broken.
>
> Regardless, you still should be able to compile successfully on this
> driver.

That's ok for me at the moment, just trying to get it built because actually
I wanted to test if the deploy/redeploy works in the latest build because I
had problems in all the other versions I tried. So right now I'm just trying
to get it to build.... after that I'll worry about functional problems and
I'm sure we'll have another integration build by then, it seems.

Gerhard