geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Miguel A Paraz <mpa...@gmail.com>
Subject SQLLoginModule configuration (was re: retrieving the datasource)
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:17:44 GMT
On 10/20/05, tbot55@yahoo.com <tbot55@yahoo.com> wrote:
> OK, I can verify users against the database using the
> SQLLoginModule. I've created a servlet (my first one
> ever!) that takes in the user information and stores
> it into the same table of the database, and adds an
> entry to the groups table, too. They can then go to
> the login page, login and they even verify!

Hi,
Sorry but I couldn't figure out how to write a SQLLoginModule
configuration. I'm trying to deploy Roller on Geronimo. The Tomcat
realm configuration, under the specific context, is as follows. What's
the equivalent Geronimo configuration?

<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm"
    driverName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/roller?autoReconnect=true&amp;useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=utf-8&amp;mysqlEncoding=utf8"
    connectionName="roller"
    connectionPassword="roller"
    userTable="rolleruser"
    userNameCol="username"