geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jian Liao <>
Subject Re: Introduction and Question
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 02:56:24 GMT
J2 Final is going to release soon, I would like to integrate it with
Geronimo. The progress that I made on last week include ( Thanks for David
Jencks ):
1. Package J2 into ear file.
2. Deploy it to geronimo successfully.
3. J2 engine startup successfully(both jetty and tomcat 5.5.9).
 The issues that need to be resolved:
1. Integrate J2 security with geronimo security gbean.
2. Classloader confliction issues(Springframework, Jdom)
3. Portlet application auto-deploy issue.
 - Jian Liao

 On 11/12/05, Lawrence Tilly <> wrote:
> Thanx for the info so far. I'm happy to hear Pluto is already
> leveraged in Geronimo and there is some success getting Jetspeed2
> running. I may not have time to tinker around with it as a complete
> learning experience for a few weeks, so I'm holding out hope someone
> already blazed the basic trail and left a map. If not, then I'll be
> sure to pass on info / lessons learned when I make progress.
> Any other replies / input are appreciated! :-)
> -L

View raw message