geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jian Liao <norwaywo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why naming service is not available when Servlet is initializing?(Tomcat 5.5.9)
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 07:27:59 GMT
Sorry, I pasted wrong geronimo-application.xml. The following should be
right:

<application
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application"
configId="org/apache/jetspeed">
<!-- these dependencies must be kept here so that their classes are loaded
in the "EARs" classloader. -->
<dependency>
<groupId>portlet-api</groupId>
<artifactId>portlet-api</artifactId>
<version>1.0</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.pluto</groupId>
<artifactId>pluto</artifactId>
<version>1.0.1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>jetspeed2</groupId>
<artifactId>jetspeed-api</artifactId>
<version>2.0-M4-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>jetspeed2</groupId>
<artifactId>jetspeed-commons</artifactId>
<version>2.0-M4-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>portals-bridges</groupId>
<artifactId>portals-bridges-common</artifactId>
<version>0.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>
<module>
<connector>tranql-connector-1.0-SNAPSHOT.rar</connector>
<alt-dd>oracle-plan.xml</alt-dd>
</module>
</application>

-James Liao

On 11/4/05, Jian Liao <norwaywoods@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > <config-property-setting name="Driver">oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
> > </config-property-setting>
> > <config-property-setting name="ConnectionURL">
> > jdbc:oracle:thin:@pek-wkst116:1521:orcl</config-property-setting>
> > <config-property-setting
> > name="CommitBeforeAutocommit">false</config-property-setting>
> > <config-property-setting name="ExceptionSorterClass">
> > org.tranql.connector.NoExceptionsAreFatalSorter
> > </config-property-setting>
> > <connectionmanager>
> > <local-transaction/>
> > <single-pool>
> > <max-size>100</max-size>
> > <min-size>0</min-size>
> > <blocking-timeout-milliseconds>10000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
> > <idle-timeout-minutes>30</idle-timeout-minutes>
> > <match-one/>
> > </single-pool>
> > </connectionmanager>
> > </connectiondefinition-instance>
> > </connection-definition>
> > </outbound-resourceadapter>
> > </resourceadapter>
> > </connector>
> >
> > ==================geronimo-web.xml========================
> > <?xml version="1.0"?>
> > <web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"
> > configId="org/apache/jetspeed" parentId="OracleDatabase">
> > <context-priority-classloader>true</context-priority-classloader>
> > <resource-ref>
> > <ref-name>jdbc/jetspeed</ref-name>
> > <resource-link>OracleDataSource</resource-link>
> > </resource-ref>
> > </web-app>
> >
> > ====================application.xml========================
> > <application
> > xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
> > xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
> > http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/application_1_4.xsd"<http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/application_1_4.xsd%22>
> > version="1.4">
> > <module>
> > <web>
> > <web-uri>jetspeed.war</web-uri>
> > <context-root>/jetspeed</context-root>
> > </web>
> > </module>
> > <module>
> > <connector>tranql-connector-1.0-SNAPSHOT.rar</connector>
> > </module>
> > </application>
> >

> > -James Liao
> >

> > On 11/4/05, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com > wrote:
> > >
> > > How are you setting up the datasource for j2 to use? You need to look
> > > up something like java:comp/env/jdbc/jetspeed and either deploy a
> > > datasource "named" jdbc/jetspeed or map it to whatever the datasource
> > > is named.
> > >
> > > If you are deploying the datasource in the same plan as j2 (I
> > > recommend
> > > doing this) you need to use geronimo head because the appropriate
> > > dependencies to force the correct start order were only added last
> > > week.
> > >
> > > If you are still having problems please show us your geronimo plan.

and
OJB in