geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jian Liao <norwaywo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why naming service is not available when Servlet is initializing?(Tomcat 5.5.9)
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 07:14:07 GMT
Thanks for respond.
The directory structural:

jetspeed.ear

|------META-INF
| |-----------geronimo-application.xml
| |-----------application.xml

|------tranql-connector-1.0-SNAPSHOT.rar
|------oracle-plan.xml
|------jetspeed.war

jetspeed.war

|------WEB-INF
|----------web.xml
|----------geronimo-web.xml
(.......)

I've replaced config.xml with config.tomcat.xml.

The following are all of my plans:

=====================oracle-plan.xml=============================
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector"
configId="OracleDatabase" parentId="org/apache/geronimo/Server">
<dependency>
<uri>oracle/jars/classes12-10gr2.jar</uri>
</dependency>
<resourceadapter>
<outbound-resourceadapter>
<connection-definition>
<connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource
</connectionfactory-interface>
<connectiondefinition-instance>
<name>OracleDataSource</name>
<config-property-setting
name="UserName">JETSPEED2_PRODUCTION</config-property-setting>
<config-property-setting
name="Password">PRODUCTION</config-property-setting>
<config-property-setting name="Driver">oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
</config-property-setting>
<config-property-setting name="ConnectionURL">jdbc:oracle:thin:@pek-wkst116
:1521:orcl</config-property-setting>
<config-property-setting
name="CommitBeforeAutocommit">false</config-property-setting>
<config-property-setting name="ExceptionSorterClass">
org.tranql.connector.NoExceptionsAreFatalSorter</config-property-setting>
<connectionmanager>
<local-transaction/>
<single-pool>
<max-size>100</max-size>
<min-size>0</min-size>
<blocking-timeout-milliseconds>10000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
<idle-timeout-minutes>30</idle-timeout-minutes>
<match-one/>
</single-pool>
</connectionmanager>
</connectiondefinition-instance>
</connection-definition>
</outbound-resourceadapter>
</resourceadapter>
</connector>

=================geronimo-application.xml========================
[...]

==================geronimo-web.xml========================
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"
configId="org/apache/jetspeed" parentId="OracleDatabase">
<context-priority-classloader>true</context-priority-classloader>
<resource-ref>
<ref-name>jdbc/jetspeed</ref-name>
<resource-link>OracleDataSource</resource-link>
</resource-ref>
</web-app>

====================application.xml========================
<application
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/application_1_4.xsd"
version="1.4">
<module>
<web>
<web-uri>jetspeed.war</web-uri>
<context-root>/jetspeed</context-root>
</web>
</module>
<module>
<connector>tranql-connector-1.0-SNAPSHOT.rar</connector>
</module>
</application>

-James Liao