geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guglielmo.Licht...@instinet.com
Subject Re: Transaction Manager with Geronimo
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:52:54 GMT
You can get a reference to the transaction manager by using a GBean and
referencing it.

See earlier thread about XA resources.

"Siraj Mohamed" <Siraj@virtusa.com>
11/30/2005 02:59 AM
Please respond to user

        To:     <user@geronimo.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Transaction Manager with Geronimo

Hi All,

Does Geronimo provide a TransactionManger service like we have for JBoss
(java:/TransactionManager) and WebSphere (IBM provided JTSXA)? If yes, are
we provided a Transaction manager factory class for Geronimo?

I want to have such class implemented using
org/apache/ojb/broker/transaction/tm/TransactionManagerFactory.

Thanks & Regards,
Siraj

<<<Disclaimer>>>

In compliance with applicable rules and regulations, Instinet
reviews and archives incoming and outgoing email communications,
copies of which may be produced at the request of regulators.
This message is intended only for the personal and confidential
use of the recipients named above.  If the reader of this email
is not the intended recipient, you have received this email in
error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return email and
permanently delete the copy you received.

Instinet accepts no liability for any content contained in the
email, or any errors or omissions arising as a result of email
transmission. Any opinions contained in this email constitute
the sender's best judgment at this time and are subject to change
without notice.   Instinet does not make recommendations of a
particular security and the information contained in this email
should not be considered as a recommendation, an offer or a
solicitation of an offer to buy and sell securities.