geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guglielmo.Licht...@instinet.com
Subject XA support
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:37:55 GMT
A driver-based connector cannot support XA?

I don't know know enough about the issue to understand what you mean. I
presume that you are
stating that in the context of JCA, but that if I create the xa data
source myself then it does (I did, it does.)

Jeremy Boynes <jboynes@apache.org>
11/28/2005 05:46 PM
Please respond to user